10 Weird profile pictures for your messengers.

1. I'm DEAD, do you wanna talk to a dead person?

If you wanna talk to a dead person, firstly you have to die, otherwise it would be a communication problem to have a conversation with. When are you gonna die?

User died

2. Don't add me in groups. 

Please don't add me in groups, try to understand I have got some works to do. If you have no works, create 10 accounts and add yourself to groups and talk to yourself. Leave me alone.

I hate groups

 3. Uninstalled, no coming back.

Trust me I've uninstalled this time wasting, annoying and useless messenger from my cellphone.

User uninstalled the application

 4. I'm offline dude, stay away from me.

Your message will never reach me, because I'm currently offline. Text me when I'm online. 

Whatsapp dp

 

5. I pretend I'm offline, honestly.

I mean I don't wanna talk to anyone, I hate to turn off my wife too. Got something check out on my browser.
I'm offline

 6. I'm invisible from now on.

I'm invisible, but you can see my dress.

Invisible human

 7. I'm invisible forever and ever.

I'm invisible, and you can't see my dress also, cause it's invisible too.

invisible dress

8. THUG life

You know what it means.

Smoke weed

 

9. Speak to my HAND

Speak to my hand, cause the face it ain't listening.

I'm not listening

 

10. I'm sleeping for years.

I'm so sleepy, I'm sleeping for years, I'm not gonna wake up again just because of you all. And don't ever try to wake me up.

I am sleeping.

Share on Google Plus

About Jefinson O

I'm Jefinson, I just want to share something with people that might make them smile. Blogging is my hobby and I love it.
    Blogger Comment

4 comments:

  1. This is pretty nice!! And 1. I'm DEAD, do you wanna talk to a dead person? :D!! Very good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ela Vankova, you are always welcome to visit my blog.

      Delete
  2. Haha, I like the last one. It's really cute :)

    ReplyDelete