If cellphone has a mouth?

If a cellphone has a mouth and it talks about the user, it would be like, 



1) Dear God! Why didn't you create this guy little beautiful? He is killing me by showing his spooky face to me every single minute and call that as a Selfie.




2) I'm being upgraded day by day, and these people are still dumb.

3) I've been always single. But this person uses me to store his list of girlfriends' numbers on my brain.

4) Why don't I have automatic self-factory-reset control? I would happily delete all the shits he stores.


5) NO HE IS NOT BUSY!!! (When he says to someone that he is busy).





6) Does this person really have a brain? Can't he even calculate 35+26+18 by his own?





7) Do I always have to be inside a bottle full of water just because I've been upgraded as water resistant? 


8) Don't believe guys, my camera is only 5 MP but it's mentioned 13 MP in the specification.

9) Unboxing video? More like making undressing adult video.


8) You always want to be hot, but you shout as hell when I'm getting hot.

7) He purchased me for Rs 25,000 last week and now selling me for Rs 10,000. What the heck?

8) He wants me to be weightless, but I have to carry a hell load of data.


9) They make my ass burnt and call it as charging.




10) I'm running outta battery, can you please stop your Clash Of Clans? 

11) Why do you have to throw me down if you are angry with your girlfriend?


12) He is having a secret password and everybody knows it. Bullshit!





Please like and comment if you enjoyed it. 
Share on Google Plus

About Jefinson O

I'm Jefinson, I just want to share something with people that might make them smile. Blogging is my hobby and I love it.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment