10 Weird Haircuts ever


This post contains full of stupidity and sarcasm, if you think you are wasting your Bill-Gates-Over-Time-Duty time please press BACKSPACE button and leave. Or if you really wanna get sunk into stupidity, here we go.

1. Empty-Wallet Haircut

Honestly this haircut is not very expensive. All you have to do is, say "Fuck you" to your boss. Alright, you are fired now. Your wallet is totally empty, just do not find any other job. After few months you will have this wonderful haircut. Enjoy it!

long haircut for men

2. Self-Defense Haircut

You must have a self defense in order to protect you. Why not you have it in your head? Have some sharp spikes on your head and mess up with your enemies.


3. My-Life-Is-Over Haircut

This is a rare haircut, most people don't prefer this.  Have you ever felt real fucked up before? When your girlfriend says, "I think this is not working out with us, we need to have a break" and let you alone, it's a suitable time to have this hairstyle. 

Long haircut for men

4. Mustache hairstyle

This is a simple haircut, you don't even need thick hair for it. Maybe you don't even need hair for this. If you are unluckily bald, you are lucky. Stick some of your mustache on your forehead. Don't forget to curl it that way. 


5. Sketch Board Haircut

Seriously there are lot of artists out here in our world. They do arts in paper, woods, walls, roads etc . I really appreciate them. But some of them do arts in people's head (like a sketch board), and the people end up like this.


6. Antenna Haircut

I remember a popular green robot which is a logo of a top operating system named "Android".



7. Cock Haircut

This picture explains a lot I guess.

 


8. I'm-Getting-Late Haircut

Sometimes you have to leave a work which is not completely done because of no time. If you start to trim all your hairs and leave it in the middle just because you are getting late for some other work, you will end up with this hairstyle.



9. I-hate-hair Haircut

Very simple! No need to brush your hair, no need to apply shampoo, no need to use your cellphone front camera, no need to color your hair. I guess this is the best haircut applies for formal and informal meetings.




10. Justin Bieber Haircut

I don't know why I add this in this post. 




Like, share or leave a comment below if your enjoyed this post. Also check out my other posts by clicking the popular posts at the right.


Share on Google Plus

About Jefinson O

I'm Jefinson, I just want to share something with people that might make them smile. Blogging is my hobby and I love it.
    Blogger Comment

2 comments:

  1. My boy's haricut now is cute, simple and he looks handsome.
    Kids Hairstyles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great kids hairstyle, and the boy looks so cute as well.

      Delete