Campus Interview Song


I'm stupid, if you say SO,
I'm not fit in, to your funny SHOW,
I don't care, cause you're fucking HO,
But I can teach you, what you don't KNOW.

3 years wasted, for my college SAKE,
We've got campus interview, those are fucking FAKE,
Ended up jobless, that's a HEADACHE.
No money left, for even a MILKSHAKE.

Interview is hard, to pass each ROUND,
I'm sick and tired, aptitude is ALL-AROUND,
I've been kicked outta this PLAYGROUND,
No any way to earn British POUND.

TCS, CTS, InfoSys and ACCENTURE,
Going all interviews like a PASSENGER,
Beep beep beep, when I open my MESSENGER,
My homie says, getting job is more like Bear Grills' ADVENTURE.

First round worst round, had a written TEST,
Questions were like hell, still I gave my  BEST.
Waiting for the result, heart bangs my CHEST,
Failed it, failed it, my heart went REST.



Please like and comment if you enjoyed it. 
Share on Google Plus

About Jefinson O

I'm Jefinson, I just want to share something with people that might make them smile. Blogging is my hobby and I love it.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment