The Fingers Fight


This is an old story that I heard, but I really wanna share with you all. If you have already heard this, just recall the old memories, like who told you this story and what else you talked along with this.

Story begins.

One day a man was coming out from his boxing practice, he found out his fingers were fighting each other inside the gloves. He was shocked and started listening to the arguments. Those arguments were like hell, the fingers were like,

THUMB: 

Hey useless dumb fingers, I'm the best. You know why? This person cannot do any work without me. Honestly, no work can be done without my help. [Yes just think about it, can you do any work without thumb finger?]. So I'm the best among all of you.


FOREFINGER:

Oh really! C'mon guys, I'm the one used to point on someone. If some one is messed up, everybody uses me only to say "In Your Face". I'm also used to point directions too, if you are missing the way, somebody would show up with me only. "THIS WAY".  So I'm the best.

 MIDDLE FINGER:

Grow up guys first. You all really don't deserve to be in this argument. I'm the one who is taller than you all, so I'm powerful and always best. Just look at the picture down there, it would show you who am I. I'm the best ever and ever.

RING FINGER:

Stop it poor people. Money is everything, I'm the richest finger among all of us. You know what I mean, people wear diamond ring, gold ring and whatever on me only. So I'm the best.


SMALL FINGER: 

I'm the BEST! 

"Everyone started laughing at him, saying 'You useless, how the hell do you say you are the best?' "
Small finger replied, I'm the one stand in front of you all when we PRAY TO GOD.
Everyone was speechless, all of them agreed that small finger was the best. The moral is, do not underestimate a person with his/her appearance

Please like and comment if you enjoyed it. 


Share on Google Plus

About Jefinson O

I'm Jefinson, I just want to share something with people that might make them smile. Blogging is my hobby and I love it.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment